Over 6 hours of audio content from your favourite podcast for people photographers!
All of the best tips from over 30 amazing guests, recorded especially for our VIP's
Curated into specialist recordings of around 1.5 hour each (with timings included so you can skip to the good bits!)
Absolutely no ads or sales messages
“Inspirational & a giggle! I love listening to this podcast. I've picked up so many valuable tips and advice to help me run my business. Not only that but so many topics have sparked new ideas for me and helped develop my business and move it forward. Thank you lovely ladies!”Joss Burnham
“A truly brilliant podcast for all photographers. Vicki & Eddie always put a smile on my face with their banter and laid back feel to the podcast. Every episode inspires me to implement or try new ideas within my photography business. ”Lucy Harrington
“These podcasts are so informative and inspiring! Every episode is packed with great advice and handy tips. It's so easy to be full of doubt in the early stages of setting up a business - hearing that other have had these same doubts and overcome them is so reassuring and confidence boosting. Eddie & Vicki - you guys are the absolute best, thank you! ”Tamara Wijesekara
We're Vicki Knights & Eddie Judd - two leading UK photographers & educators and co-hosts of the award-winning podcast for people photographers, Shoot Edit Chat Repeat.
If you already love the podcast and would love to hear more, this is your chance!
We offered Patreon membership for 2 years where we provided extra content via longer episodes to our members. We are so grateful for everyone who was a member during that time, but we decided to close the membership so we can focus on lots of other exciting projects like our upcoming retreat.
We didn't want all of this amazing content to go to waste so that's why we have edited it into these 4 recordings for everyone to have access to.
6 hours of amazing content - that's going to make those editing sessions fly by!
- Sophie Lea talks us through her sales process for family shoots and how she prepares her families so they look amazing
- Ross Harvey gets deep with us and shares his personal spiritual practices and how he maintains a positive mindset
- Sarah Petty gives her thoughts on how you should structure your pricing and her best marketing tip
- Audrey Woulard shares how you can increase your orders via online galleries
- Kate T Parker shares her favourite stories from creating her globally renowned books and talks about imposter syndrome
- Lara Jade talks us through the equipment she uses and her favourite lighting set ups
- Rebecca Carpenter talks us through how to create Instagram reels without it taking all day!
- Miles Witt Boyer talks us through how he went about creating a team of associates in his wedding photography business
- Karen Julia shares with us the 3 simple things we can do to improve our SEO rankings
- Annemie Tonken talks us through how her online sales system works and how she utilises print credits
And lots lots more from the other 20+ guests!
What is included when I purchase A Little Bit Extra?
You'll get immediate access to the 4 recordings which contain over 6 hours of content from over 30 guests. You'll also get the timings included so if you want to you can skip to the parts you want to hear. Although we think you will want to hear it all!
Why did you stop offering Patreon membership?
We offered Patreon membership for 2 years. We thought it was a good way to provide longer episodes for those who wanted it. We are so grateful for everyone who was a member during that time, but we have decided to close it so we can focus on lots of other exciting projects like our upcoming retreat. We didn't want all of this amazing content to go to waste so that's why we have edited it into these 4 recordings for everyone to have access to.
Can I share the cost of the recordings and the login with a friend?
Sorry no, the cost of recordings only covers one user login so you legally can't share the guide with anyone else. If your friends are interested in purchasing, please feel free to direct them to this page.
Can I get a refund after I've purchased?
Due to the fact it's an immediate download and you’ll receive the audio downloads straightaway, the price is non-refundable.